Leaf collection guidelines are as follows:
- Leaves must be piled on curb(s) away from light poles, mail boxes, vehicles or any impediment to the collection truck.
- Leaves should not be placed in or near storm drains.
- Leaves should not be bagged or otherwise contained.
- No tree limbs, logs or other yard waste will be accepted.
- Children and animals are not to play in the leaf piles.
- In the event of rain, collections may be modified and will proceed on the next scheduled pick-up day.
Any residents with questions can contact the Borough at 717-597-7143 for more details.