Choose Your Area of Interest
Notice is hereby given by the Borough Council of the Borough of Greencastle that it will hold a special meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at Borough Hall, 60 N. Washington Street, for the purpose of discussing the N. Carlisle Street Restoration Project and any other business that may come before the Council.
Emilee A. Little
The Borough of Greencastle anticipates receiving a block of funding as part of the Federal Congressional American Rescue Plan. Confirmation of the funding amount and regulations on how the Borough could use these funds are in process.
Due to COVID-19 sensitivities, all public meetings will held both in person and with a virtual option.
To participate via electronic device or cell phone:
- Click on the Meeting URL: https://bluejeans.com
- Click Join Meeting button located at the top right corner of the page
- Enter the Meeting ID: 362 804 179
- Enter the Participant Passcode: 3554
- Click Enter Meeting button
To participate in the meeting …