Notice is hereby given by the Borough Council of the Borough of Greencastle that it will hold a special meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at Borough Hall, 60 N. Washington Street, for the purpose of discussing the N. Carlisle Street Restoration Project and any other business that may come before the Council.
Emilee A. Little
A special meeting of the Council of the Borough of Greencastle will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at Borough Hall, 60 N. Washington Street, to discuss the N. Carlisle Street Restoration Project and any other business that may be submitted prior to the meeting. The meeting is open to the public with limited seating and available virtually in accordance with COVID protocols. To participate in the council meeting virtually, please follow these steps.
Click on the Meeting URL: https://bluejeans.com
- Click Join Meeting button located at the top right corner of the page
- Enter the Meeting ID: 362 804 179
- Enter the Participant Passcode: 3554
- Click Enter Meeting button
To participate in the meeting from your phone (audio only):
- Dial one of these toll-free numbers:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 362 804 179 followed by the # symbol
- Enter the Participant Passcode: 3554 followed by the # symbol
The Borough of Greencastle anticipates receiving a block of funding as part of the Federal Congressional American Rescue Plan. Confirmation of the funding amount and regulations on how the Borough could use these funds are in process.