Beginning June 4, New Enterprise will be trimming trees along Baltimore Street. Additionally, on the evenings of June 6 and 7, the company will be doing base repairs. Residents should expect major traffic delays during this time.
At the May 3 Borough Council Meeting, Mayor Ben Thomas, Jr. presented Gavin Baker with a Mayoral Citation in recognition of his participation in the 2021 Drive, Chip, and Putt National Finals at Augusta National, home of the Masters Tournament. Gavin placed fifth at the April 4, 2021 event.
The Public Facilities Committee meeting has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 26, at 4 p.m.
The Greencastle Area Franklin County Water Authority Meeting scheduled for Monday, May 17 at 6:45 p.m. will be held virtually. To participate:
To participate via electronic device or cell phone:
- Click on the Meeting URL: https://bluejeans.com
- Click Join Meeting button located at the top right corner of the page
- Enter the Meeting ID: 362 804 179
- Enter the Participant Passcode: 3554
- Click Enter Meeting button
To participate in the meeting from your phone (audio only):
- Dial one of these toll-free numbers:
- Enter the Meeting ID: 362 804 179 followed by the # symbol
- Enter the Participant Passcode: 3554 followed by the # symbol